TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria avatars

Thread: Maria avatars
View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 12:56 PM   #2123
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo.C View Post
But even if you do that you still don't get a perfect size to make an avatar, and when I looked at the image size it was still the same . I've also noticed doing that sometimes makes the image quality go down. IDK when you alter the image size it asks you if you want to constrain proportions - maybe I should do that but then I will still have to use crop tool quite alot.

Maybe you have a more up to date version of Photoshop? I am using CS4
I use crop tool as well and I can make perfectly fine avies. Did you check if your navigator is at 100%?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote