TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria avatars

Thread: Maria avatars
View Single Post

Old Aug 31st, 2010, 12:43 PM   #2122
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
Nope, the 100% thing makes it bigger/smaller. Just change it, and when you are done just click the any tool on the panel (pretty sure you can click any tool, or that first point tool) then it'll ask if you want to apply or discard, if you apply then it'll change.
But even if you do that you still don't get a perfect size to make an avatar, and when I looked at the image size it was still the same . I've also noticed doing that sometimes makes the image quality go down. IDK when you alter the image size it asks you if you want to constrain proportions - maybe I should do that but then I will still have to use crop tool quite alot.

Maybe you have a more up to date version of Photoshop? I am using CS4
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote