TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie earns her Stars and Stripes in hopes of glory: US Open 2010!

View Single Post

Old Aug 30th, 2010, 04:52 AM   #20
country flag Sally Todd

Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute Sally Todd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lucie earns her Stars and Stripes in hopes of glory: US Open 2010!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
Havent posted in the past few months, just dropping in to say good luck to Miss Safarova. Anything less than a 3rd round would be very disappointing. Regardless, I will be here during her matches whether she's winning or losing.
Please report!

Yeah, it could go either way with Paszek. The one good thing is that Paszek didn't build momentum in qualies the way that Lucic did. She won her last match in three sets. But Lucie doesn't exactly have momentum either.

I'm tempted to ignore her trouncing of Paszek earlier this year because Lucie is just a different player at Paris indoors -- I wish she could take those courts with her everywhere.
Sally Todd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote