TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Aug 28th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #912
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

To be honest, even before the qualifying draw was made I was always pretty sure Monica was going to make it to the main draw providing she didn't get anyone like Camerin in her section and it all worked out very well.

Zvonareva, Azarenka and especially Pennetta would all be very unfortunate draws. I would prefer we avoid Shvedova and Safarova as well. All the other spots are reasonable and some are quite desirable but we will just have to wait and cross our fingers for a few hours....