TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria avatars

Thread: Maria avatars
View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 11:28 PM   #2119
country flag Sharapovian
RG '14

Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute Sharapovian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria avatars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teerin View Post
I like them but they look a bit out of proportion. When you resize them and want them to remain in proportion, just CTRL+T and on the bar on top there's a "100%", just resize it by making it less e.g. "75%" so the height and width remains in proportion.

If you don't get what I mean, I'll show you.
I knew some didn't look in proportion when I made them - I was only using photoshop for the 2nd time and was kind of rushing and messing about with cropping while making them I actually think my first ones looked better than these

I think I know what you mean but when I do CTRL+T nothing happens/appears though there is a bar already at the top saying 100% so thats probably why. But doesn't that just make the image zoom out and nothing actually changes if you save it?
Sharapovian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote