TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Aug 27th, 2010, 07:18 PM   #907
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Great win against Vitalia Diatchenko 6-3 6-1. Vita had been playing pretty well and I was expecting this to definately be tougher. I think it shows Monica is playing even better than she was at Wimbledon, if so that's very positive.

Next round is an Argentian girl I know little about call Florencia Molinero. She won her match today pretty easily 6-3 6-0 so she must be playing well. That said it is a bad draw for a third round qualifying match and I'm pretty optimistic.

Plenty of good qualifying spots available in the main draw too. I am just praying Monica doesn't draw Zvonareva, Azarenka and especially whatever happens not Flavia Pennetta again. And Yaroslava Shvedova would be an awful draw for me personally as I hate to see my favs play each other in the 1st round. But all the other spots range from being moderately tough to reasonably desirable. So that's 12 fair to good spots available compared to 4 very unpleasant undesirable spots. Fingers crossed should Monica qualify, that she doesn't draw one of the four seeds.

Last edited by Shvedbarilescu : Aug 27th, 2010 at 09:04 PM.
Shvedbarilescu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote