TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Aug 26th, 2010, 10:45 AM   #905
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Monica beat Nikola Hofmanova yesterday to start her US Open campaign 6-4 6-0 with a nice convincing win. Routine as expected.

Next up will be Vitalia Diatchenko who should be a tougher nut to crack but Monica showed she can beat Vita at the Wimbledon qualifying and hopefully we should see a similar result here. Looking ahead, I can't see any of Monica's four potential opponents in her third match giving her any trouble at all so really this match against Vita should determined whether Monica gets into the main draw or not.

I think this US Open has the makings of being another great tournament for Monica.