TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Aug 12th, 2010, 03:51 PM   #986
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef-fan View Post
I raed that too. Pam looked to childish mentioning it in her biography, she cannot beat Steffi in tennis or find faults with her, so bring her father into picture.
Another thing that struck me is that all the top female players from past to present (may be not in order): Viginia Wade, Margaret Court, BJK ,Martina, Evert, Seles and Serena (cream of the WTA in whichever order you list them) have their autobiographies, the only person missing is Steffi and she will always be missing in that list.
Maybe she's too busy on living her life. I noticed that the majority of american famous athletes write autobiographies, it must be on their contracts. I doubt they're all worthed to be read. The Agassi's one was good though, but I felt he should have need at least other four of five volums to tell his story.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote