TennisForum.com - View Single Post - How many types of surfaces have you actually played on?

View Single Post

Old Aug 8th, 2010, 07:22 AM   #32
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many types of surfaces have you actually played on?

synthetic grass ( what a crappy surface the ball doesn't even bounce!! ), and the hard court similar to AO and one like in Miami both outdoor, and once I've played indoor when I was in USA I'm really looking forward to play on clay my game suits more in slower court in Thailand there are only two courts each for red clay and grass I've never been there and hopefully when i return to Us I could get to play some green clays

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote