TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

View Single Post

Old Aug 7th, 2010, 03:59 AM   #511
country flag cosmoose

cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute cosmoose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Thanks a lot for the vid Cosmoose. Somehow the combination of Vika working so seriously, eyes ahead while wearing the skirt over the tracksuits makes me laugh. Plus the guy doing bodyweight squats while talking to Vika. Now that's multitasking. But it's good to see her working hard.

Cosmoose, is that your voice saying "that's probably good for you"? And the woman's voice who says "that girl's running barefooted" is... your gf?
Not GF. She is a friend and member of this forum.
She was pointing to me that Kiri was jogging barefooted...which was kinda weird because she just lost her match like 10 minutes earlier.

As for Vika, her coaches put her through a long warm up exercises right before her match.
some of the drills were kinda weird. Vika was juggling tennis balls and stuff.

Check out Stefanie Vögele's facebook fanpage!
cosmoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote