TennisForum.com - View Single Post - How many types of surfaces have you actually played on?

View Single Post

Old Aug 6th, 2010, 02:08 AM   #21
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many types of surfaces have you actually played on?

Omg yes!

I guess I tried desperately to forget forgot about playing on the shale courts. I played on them while I was younger and they tried to tell me that it was clay. After watching RG and seeing that there were no trees growing out of the surface, I caught on.

Thinking about it, in addition to playing on clay at the national junior tennis centre in sutton, I have also played on the clay in the czech republic. Such a huge difference the 'real' clay in Czech Republic is so much better. It's slower, easier to slide and it just feels so much more real.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote