TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The " Who is Yi Miao " Cheering Thread !!!

View Single Post

Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 10:21 PM   #766
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The " Who is Yi Miao " Cheering Thread !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YVONNE-GOAT View Post

I remember when Yi-Miao won a 25k 2 years ago or so in Beijing and Adrygf was all like, OMG China's future!!!!!!

And of course she is (and she's not the only one). First, she just comeback from injury. And if you would have watch her play just once, you'd know she has the potential to be a Top player. Well I have no doubt about it, time will say. It's not easy for chinese players in their first years on tour, being under CTA control. Otherwise she would be for sure a top 100 player already.

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote