TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 31st, 2010, 09:21 AM   #43
country flag NewShoulderPlz.

NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future NewShoulderPlz. has a brilliant future
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

“I just wasn’t swinging through well today; sometimes my arm just doesn’t want to swing. I didn’t want to take too much off the serve because that was not going to get me anywhere. I just wanted to find it the right way and keep going forward. Today was one of those days were I made a few more errors than I should have, but in the beginning that is actually what saved me because I wasn’t making many balls in the court from any side. I was trying to find the right balance to win the match.”

“When things are not going that well, you just try to keep doing the right thing and ultimately you will get your chances. I got them and picked them up. That’s what I needed to do in order to win the match. At the end of the day, that is the most important thing. You can only learn from the match itself. Hopefully tomorrow I can go out and not have to wait for such a long time and lose five games in a row to start figuring things out.”

“I think it’s tough to feel perfect all the time. One of the toughest things in the game itself is keeping your concentration and focus. You know that if you play a few good games, you are likely to have a bit of a letdown. It’s not really about the kind of letdown you have, it’s more about how you get yourself out of it. You want to think clearly out there about what you need to do and stay positive.”

“She (Radwanska) is a great retriever and a challenging player because she is very tricky. She has a lot of different tricks in her bag. She can play really aggressive or mix it up and throw a change of pace. I will really have to be on top of my game.”

http://www.bankofthewestclassic.com/..._July_30th.htm

MARIA Career GrandSlam SHARAPOVA

NewShoulderPlz. is offline View My Blog!