TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 29th, 2010, 02:26 PM   #38
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Serve is final piece of the puzzle for Sharapova
Reported on July 28, 2010

After defeating Jie Zheng 6-4, 7-5 in the first round of Stanford, Maria Sharapova says she has been able to return to her old service motion as her shoulder recovers.

"I knew eventually I would go back, I just didn’t quite know when,” said Sharapova, who underwent shoulder surgery in October 2008. “But I knew that if I was going to come back when I did last year, I had to start with an abbreviated motion.
"It was just really inconvenient... Apart from the serve, I really felt like the shoulder was feeling really good on all the other parts of my game. Even my backhand volley, which I really couldn’t hit with the shoulder, was getting a lot better.
"I'm just trying to work myself toward the U.S. Open," she added. "I'm just happy to be back playing."

http://www.tennis.com/articles/templates/t...53&zoneid=6
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!