TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Jul 26th, 2010, 08:43 PM   #30
country flag Jacey

Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of Jacey has much to be proud of
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

http://www.onthebaselinetennisnews.com/

Published by Chris Oddo on Jul 26, 2010 | Print |

What’s it like to watch a Sharapova practice session up close and personal? Find out Chris Oddo’s take on the former world number one’s game in his latest article, live from Stanford’s Bank of the West Classic!

Before I get to into the details of the WTA’s All Access media hour (which featured the top four seeds in the draw), I’ll take a moment to share some of the brilliance I saw again today out on the practice courts.

- Maria Sharapova hitting backhand after crosscourt backhand, each one whizzing about 3 inches above the net. Awestruck is the word that comes to mind, and each time she made contact the pop of the racquet made the little hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Note to self: Never ever convince yourself into thinking you could last on the court with a professional tennis player, not even for one single rally.