TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! **

View Single Post

Old Jul 21st, 2010, 06:46 PM   #5003
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! **

has anyone actually seen maria's appearance at the 2007 WTT? it was all light hearted,when it will be time to get intense and ready to really play she will but seeing as she is like that a lot of the time (through the year) something like WTT is a chance for her not to be so serious and show everyone that she's having fun. If she went out there and was the normal intense Maria in WTT with the serious look and stuff it wouldn't be what it's meant to be - LIGHTHEARTED FUN now if she goes out and plays like shit in her first match in the US Open series then ill have to get serious myself

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!