TennisForum.com - View Single Post - [GMT] World Cup Exhibition 2010 - Congrats Vikilliam. !

View Single Post

Old Jul 16th, 2010, 01:42 PM   #27
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [GMT] World Cup Exhibition 2010 - Commit now!

The relative unknown country of Cacakhstan has asked to enter the tournament. The organizers did not hesitate to say yes since new blood in a tournament like the World Cup is always fun, and can provide the crowd with astonishing new techniques and shocking upsets. We wish the Cacakhstan team good luck and a succesful World Cup. The strong field is headed by the Spanish Armada (Vikilliam.), Argentina (kai.), the United States of America (zvonarevarulz) and the Canadian Squad (SHUAI-GOAT). Other (rather surprising) countries participating so far are the NZ Kiwis and the little island groups of Laustralia and Shafastralia.

Entry list

Spain - Vikilliam.
Argentina - kai.
New Zealand - Teerin
Laustralia - Lachy
Shafastralia - Shafanovic
USA - zvonarevarulz
Cacakhstan - Caralenko
Canada - SHUAI-GOAT
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote