TennisForum.com - View Single Post - A Small Guide to Fill-in-the-Draw: Rules, FAQs, etc all in here!

View Single Post

Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #11
country flag watchdogfish
Vide cor meum

watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute watchdogfish has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Small Guide to Fill-in-the-Draw: Rules, FAQs, etc all in here! (Revised Dec 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdtoot View Post
So if we send a pm to the manager in advance, then you can ask another player to post a draw for you? (If say for example you are away on holiday for a few weeks). Thanks in advance.
Actually thinking about it that makes it complicated. I think to keep the game as fair as possible everyone should post their draws themselves and if they're not around in a particular then that's tough. I think we should add it to the rules on the first post so there's no confusion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoAmI? View Post
Does every tournament have to have one winner? I mean in the case if there are 2 or more people with the same score are they all winners, or is there some tie-break method?
No there's no tie-break rule, joint winners are allowed. Maybe we could make up a tie-break rule but I don't think it matters too much in FITD.