TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Jul 10th, 2010, 06:27 AM   #224
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nike Maria Sharapova Collection (4 WTA players wear them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassie88 View Post
okay. Just seems weird to me to release that before the night dress
Yeah, but I suppose it could actually be the night dress. She wore her US Open dress last year after the event so who knows.

Plus they announced the number of dresses she would have throughout the year:

Quote:
Nike and tennis star Maria Sharapova today announce the introduction of the Maria Sharapova Collection, an innovative line of high-performance tennis dresses and two-piece outfits. For the first time the fashion-forward, on-court looks of the young three-time Grand Slam champion will be available for all women to enjoy.

Throughout the year ahead, Nike will debut seven dresses and a number of tank and skirt combinations which Sharapova will wear on court beginning with the lightweight, two-layer dress she will sport at the 2010 Australian Open.
So we've seen the AO Curtains, Miami purple mesh, RG Brown/Grey, Wimbledon dress. That leaves the US Open Day, a US Open Night, and what else? A YEC dress.
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote