TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2010 Cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Jul 8th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #1273
country flag MAGIKARPETTA

MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future MAGIKARPETTA has a brilliant future
Re: 2010 Cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA SUCKETTA View Post
go and keep supporting the pusher sisters
I hate them too

It's not real that i don't like her cause she def Italian girls (I like only Caregaro, Burnett and Giorgi from them)

I don't like Claudia since I saw an interview on Super Tennis conducted by Chieppa (), where Claudia was speaking of his career, the many sacrifices she does, that she doesn't like being away from home and that she wouldn't have gone training far from home like Flavia, because she thinks that she can train the best also in Puglia, where she lives.
Then she said it was time to relaxe a bit with tennis, enjoy friends and fun e ecc because tennis is so stressful and so on.
I hate girls and boys (and most of joung Italian players does it) that have a good potential, but don't have a professional mind. They should go to do another work, not sport.

And I don't like mother-teachers cause they don't let their son to have experiences with other teachers and grow better

PAW(best rank: #1): '13 Dubai, Strarbourg - '11 YEC, Eastbourne, Budapest
FITD(best rank: #2): '11 Eastbourne & Wimbledon

Twitter
MAGIKARPETTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote