TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Li Na visits Yushu quake orphans,donating another ¥400000,learning Tibetan dance

View Single Post

Old Jul 6th, 2010, 11:42 PM   #1
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute
Li Na visits Yushu quake orphans,donating another ¥400000,learning Tibetan dance

We arrived at Yushu this morning.The sky was really blue and the sun was kinda violentI previously thought I would have plateau sickness,surprisingly,we were all excited like a "lively dragon or an active tiger" without any problemWe first visited a primary school and had fun with some kids.They were a bit shy first but soon became active when I started to teach them tennis and then they all wanted to teach me traditional Tibetan dance!!!Look at my beautiful Tibetan costume!!!!

——Li Na

Update:Li Na said she was really shocked and moved by the victims' strong willness and their love for life,she said she would fight harder in this year's China Open and would donate all her China Open prize money to Yushu Quake.
Thank you NaNa

豆豆
雪雪

Last edited by Lin Lin : Jul 6th, 2010 at 11:56 PM.
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote