TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sachie Ishizu Thread!

View Single Post

Old Jul 3rd, 2010, 07:51 PM   #39
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sachie Ishizu Thread!

“At first I was a little nervous because of all the people who were watching,” the 17-year-old said. “But it was a very good experience. I think if I could have done anything different it would have been maybe to attack her second serve a bit but her first serve was very good.”

Ishizu will continue to focus on trying to improve her senior ranking but said she would also have to deal with a little more attention from the public and press. “Of course it’s good for my confidence, to get to the final,” she said. “But also a lot of people will be looking at me now so that will be a bit more pressure but also a good reason to keep working very hard.”
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote