TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 08:28 PM   #97
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

You ladies might disagree with this,but I suspect that Dinarik wouldn't have rushed back so fast if she had simply won RG last year.....IMO,that would've silenced a LOT of criticism and a much of Dinara's self-doubt.She may not have felt the need to prove herself quite so urgently........I regretted lashing out at Sveta after the match but,deep down,what bothered me most was how that match was mentally lost before it ever started.Even more than the previous year vs. Ana(who seemed destined to win),that Slam was the most winnable for Dinarik...and she's surely aware of that.Perhaps that's a part of her desire to prove herself

Semi-retired tennis fan praying for a Culture of Accountability from the Pathetic Enabler, the WTA

Allaster wins Machorra of the Year award from the Dames In Keen Enterprise league
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote