TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 09:03 PM   #96
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all
Re: Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

I have to agree with Norbi I too was hoping that she would not be back until next year but she obviously has different ideas. She's always talking about how important it is for her to be healthy but then her actions seem to indicate that, that is not the case. She really needs to begin taking better care of her body because sooner or later not letting her back heal properly will come back to bite her in the ass.

As to the Argentina situation I really hope that she is not going because the idea is so ridiculous she wants to play the US Summer hard court season (that she really should not be playing) so she will go to South America where it's Winter to prepare, that idea is not a smart one. I just wish that she would make smarter decisions when it comes to her health.
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote