TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eastbourne and Wimbledon

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 06:10 PM   #157
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eastbourne and Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronoc View Post
Her shape and fitness levels have has fluctuated over the years. She could be in better shape, yes, but she's certainly in better shape than in Bejing last year where, after the great win over nemesis Vera, she looked exhausted the next day against other nemesis Radwanska. Her fitness didn't cost her this match.
Sorry for my lack of clarity;I wasn't implying that she lost today b/c of fitness issues,but you spoke of consistency in Marion's career......and poor fitness can be a MAJOR contributor to inconsistency

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote