TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eastbourne and Wimbledon

View Single Post

Old Jun 28th, 2010, 06:05 PM   #156
country flag Marionated

Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute Marionated has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eastbourne and Wimbledon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Hopefully,you're wrong,Conor.....Marion DID make YEC one year and,although she'll never be a jackrabbit on court,I think she could do MUCH more to improve her overall fitness.Even though I like her womanly curves,I wouldn't say that she was in peak athletic condition by quite a stretch
Her shape and fitness levels have has fluctuated over the years. She could be in better shape, yes, but she's certainly in better shape than in Bejing last year where, after the great win over nemesis Vera, she looked exhausted the next day against other nemesis Radwanska. Her fitness didn't cost her this match.

Zvonareva Kleybanova Mattek-Sands

Niculescu Lisicki Razzano Koukalova Errani

Baltacha (RIP) Robson Watson Gent Konta and the rest of the Brits
Marionated is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote