TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

View Single Post

Old Jun 23rd, 2010, 04:53 PM   #91
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future
Re: Grass is Ass: 's-Hertogenbosch and Wimbledon 2010

what a year , hopefully we won't see her again until next season , if she ever comes back ! i mean if it happens every two-three months what's the use ?

She said on Twitter that it's even very painful to walk , me thinks she tried too much , again I can't blame her for doing that right before Wimbledon but damn , it's the third time she should know by now that it will never work out , fairytales don't exist , the chances of her succeeding to overcome the pain or whatever are non existent !

But if it is what it takes for her to get some time off to renew herself physically AND mentally then so be it ! She has what she wanted , a break , enjoy it Dinara but keep Tweeting !

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote