TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Lucie's Wild Wonderful Quite Winning Wimbledon 2010 Thread

View Single Post

Old Jun 22nd, 2010, 06:51 PM   #11
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lucie's Wild Wonderful Quite Winning Wimbledon 2010 Thread

Well this is grass , so personally i was not exepcting something special from her. I don't think she likes this surface otherwise she will try to prepare better herself for Wimbledon. Moreover, you can't act as a grass player with just snapping fingers, movements and rebounds are different. I'm going to talk about myself, i don't know if anyone play regularly tennis here and make tournaments, i do and in my tennis club we don't have any clay courts, only hard courts, and when i have to play tournaments on clay i always have so problems because i'm not used to play on it and this is something you have to learn. I put grass in the same bag
So I tell my life and give my opinion about Lucie's on grass I don't think it's a big deal, i'm more focusing on lucie's hard courts season

Congrats to Domi

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote