TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Interview with Alexandra Dulgheru

View Single Post

Old Jun 21st, 2010, 08:11 AM   #1
country flag AnDrEi.b

AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold AnDrEi.b is a splendid one to behold
Interview with Alexandra Dulgheru

Reporter : How do you feel at 21 years old ?
Alex : "I feel like at 16 years, so good. Every year everything changed, as a player I gained more experience and confidence, and personal level. I saw many people, many cultures have gathered memories."

Reporter : A special gift ?
Alex : "When you go in America, is a shop called 21.I`ll buy some clothes there, it isn`t necessary to take something special to make you feel good about yourself."

Reporter : What things don`t miss from your bag ?
Alex : "Wipes, wallet, perfume and mobile phone. Maybe is a bracelet, which related to gambling, not a port, just keep going in that bag. "

Reporter : What parfume do you prefer ?
Alex : "Nights Delicious by Donna Karan"

Reporter : What contains your bag contest ?
Alex : "It contains 7-8 kg and rocket exchanges, towels, all kinds of flexible heating, energy, sneakers, hooks. There's the iPod for listening to music that evening or wait to start the match as."

Reporter : What actor do you prefer ?
Alex : "Johnny Deep.Is an actor that can play different roles, roles played just weird, I am curious if it can play a normal man."

Reporter : What`s your nick ?
Alex : "I like just the family to call me "Piti", for others I want to be Alex or Alexandra.'s A little strange when people you do not know come and tell me cringe."

Reporter : What kind of music do you listen ?
Alex : "I listen to all genres pop, RnB, classical, but not one I like is hip hop too. I like Beyonce and Celine Dion and Michael Jackson fan (No - photo, right). I always music in my" King of Pop ."

Reporter : What friends do you have on tour ?
Alex : "I understand well the Radwanska sisters, with Svetlana Kuznetsova, Flavia Pennetta, Vania King. I once danced in the locker room to the music of Michael on 'Moonwalk' and then Radwanska sisters used to call me at all parties."

Reporter :Your favourite tournament ?
Alex : "I love Wimbledon. It's a great atmosphere, makes you feel under the spotlight. In addition, I love London, a diverse city, where you can not ever get bored."

Reporter : Tough opponents ?
Alex : "Those who scream bothers me the worst."

Dulgheru - Pennetta - Lisicki - Groth - Goerges - Niculescu - Rus - Mirza - Halep

Olaru - Larsson - Cadanțu - Domachowska - Begu - Li - Platon
AnDrEi.b is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote