TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rules thread - 2013

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #9
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to play and rule thread - 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tales View Post
Considering we only have 20+ people I don't see why we can't just let everyone who doesn't qualify for Doha play Bali.

Cause this is the only way to make International tournaments popular and cause by excluding this rule they'd be of very little significance for the players in terms of rankings.

With 8 in Doha and 11 from International tournaments we already have 19 qualified people.

Yes, and as I said earlier, so far 35 people have become active players in 2010.

Letting people play in both Doha and Bali doesn't sound fair to those who don't qualify to either in my opinion.

In my opinion it makes the game harder for those who are not really good, but I wouldn't call it unfair - anyone can play as many tournaments necessary to qualify for any of those. And you also have to defend it all next year.

And why do you discuss this in this thread? Use the other one that has "ideas" in the topic title...

I thought it might be good to point some newcomers to the place where all the rules are mentioned...might have made a mistake
Over and out
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote