TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rules thread - 2013

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:51 AM   #7
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to play and rule thread - 2010

Ronim, that's actually a good suggestion, I have nothing against the best of the runner-up's qualifying. So for instance, if we play 11 internationals and only end up with 8 different people winning them, that would mean that three of the best runner-up's would qualify. Sounds interesting.

WhoAmI, I'm not sure I get what you're trying to say. Winners overlaping (the same person winning more than 1 international) is exactly my concern. Also, I don't know if you're suggesting that only those players that don't qualify for Doha should play Bali? If so, why? I also don't know what you mean by extra bonuses... If you want, you can write me a PM, so that we don't flood this thread.

P. S. Eventhough we have about 20 people playing tournaments and often those are the same ones, we still have 35 active players this year, by that I mean those who have played at least one event in 2010.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote