TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Rules thread - 2013

View Single Post

Old Jun 12th, 2010, 10:38 AM   #2
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to play and rule thread - 2010

We have already established that the winners of International series events qualify for the year-end tournament in Bali, and that those who finish the year as top 8 in the rankings, qualify for the season-ending championships in Doha.

However, there's one thing to decide. What if a winner of some international series event has already won such a tournament this season? Should we give a "ticket to Bali" to the person who finished 2nd in that event, or just have one player less qualify for Bali? In my opinion it would be better to have one person from each event, so if the winner has already won before, the runner-up should get to qualify. If the runner up has also already qualify, we should reward the player who finished 3rd in that event and so on.

I brought this up, because the above situation could happen in Birmingham, if Elle-Marie or Tennisfan_77 win the tournament.

Any opinions?
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote