TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

View Single Post

Old Jun 9th, 2010, 12:13 AM   #23
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

Its kind of hard to not let it get to you. I havent played anyone who does it (because I play with friends only)

But when I used to play Waterpolo for my high school, we once faced a team of boys who would say nasty things when you got close to them, the refree couldnt hear it ofcourse so it was of no use. You just block it out and try to keep concentrated, becomes easier with practice. One of the tricks that I use is to remind myself of the basics if I start losing concentration.

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote