TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Andrea Hlavackova

View Single Post

Old Jun 8th, 2010, 11:01 AM   #102
majcpw

majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of majcpw has much to be proud of
Re: Andrea Hlavackova

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatRacket View Post
Hey! I'm Petr, Andrea's brother. Andrea visited me last week before the tournament in Prague this week. She says she's feeling good and has a small tweak with her left elbow but other than that she's good. She says her and the other Czech players visit this site sometimes and persuaded me to join to make sure that the fans are very appreciated. She's looking forward to Roland Garros and especially about getting a new Yonex outfit.

Good luck in Prague, Andrea.
I have to admit that I love to follow Andrea because she is one of the most beautiful players on the tour. Its cool to hear that she and other Czech players read this thread as well her family members such as yourself. Hopefully, we'll all be reading about good news through the grass court season!
majcpw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote