TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

View Single Post

Old Jun 6th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #10
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
Anyone have any experience or tips to not let it affect you?

I lost a match last weekend, purely because my opponent pissed me off so much. I was much ebtter, and the shotmaker in the match, but all his 'come ons' at my UEs pissed me off so much I choked the first (unusal for me) and was so pissed off I lost the second easily. I won the third after regrouping but let him into my head again. Goddamn annoying it was.
i know how you feel.

they annoy me too.

what works for me is doing it back to them. go shout come on for every point you win, hold up a fist and give them a death stare
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote