TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old Jun 2nd, 2010, 02:07 PM   #102
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
Re: time to hire up a coach?

Getting some additional help from some coach who's got proved skills won't hurt.
However this RG showing was not that discouraging, Problem is that Masha beat herself in the second half of that final set. She started with a winning tactics and then all of a sudden she changed it. Henin was solid but clearly not invincible.
As a team, Masha & Mike don't seem to be very good at learning lessons from mistakes. I don't know if it's Mike who doesn't provide the right insight or Maria who doesn't pay enough attention but, either way, the intervention of a third party could really re-new the perspective in avery positive way. It's not about dumping Mike at all, I think he's doing a more than decent job. They just need some re-inforcement for a while.
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote