TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

View Single Post

Old Jun 1st, 2010, 01:08 AM   #6
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

In these people will say that if your ball land less than 5cm from the line, it's out. la Alves.

And they act like they are so much better than aynone else while they've got nothing to really hurt you.

Against them you play like Dementieva : crosscourt alllllllll the time. But you have to wait for the perfect ball to go for the kill shot. And since their serve usually sucks, stand well insde the court and demolish their serve. That guy kept on serving to my forehand with such a weak serve, I was hitting my return less than a meter away from the service line. Bang, in the corner, done deal.

If they moonball, then good luck.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote