TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

View Single Post

Old May 31st, 2010, 10:33 PM   #2
country flag Mina Vagante

Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute Mina Vagante has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Not letting Henin/Murray type behaviour get to you.

These types of players annoy me too. The key, however, is patience. By getting angry and frustrated at their style of play, you are giving them exactly what they want. There is nothing better for a counterpuncher than to see the opponent getting angry and making stupid mistakes.

You are going to have to be more patient than usual but still keep the advantage in the point. Finding ways to change the game is always useful. Perhaps try slicing or coming to the net more often.

I know how annoying they can me, but my main tip is to not show how frustrated you are. Hitting with more margin for error will help eradicate the bad errors.

Hope this helped somewhat.