TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Recommend a type of strings!

View Single Post

Old May 26th, 2010, 02:31 PM   #17
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Recommend a type of strings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twight6 View Post
You're in the same position as me, then. What racket do you use? Any particular brand of synthetic gut?

Typically I use Gamma, but Prince was the only one in stock when I ordered this time (because I went with Amazon) so I'll be using that for the first time
i use the yonex 001 (yellow one dementieva used) and i have a friend who is a gold level stringer so leave which brand to him (i know he orders from W & D strings). he has made me try every type of string and i haven't liked any as much as syn. polly's i break like it is made of glass lol

for me because i play so often, i find the syn lasts the longest whilst i feel comfortable with it. i was having my rackets restrung every 2 weeks.

luckily because i have a friend who strings, i only pay for the string sets and because he gets them at cost price it is dirt cheap.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote