TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:38 PM   #382
country flag silyaunWILLIAMS

silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of silyaunWILLIAMS has much to be proud of
Re: Your tennis results?!

In my first League match at my tennis club I played I won 6-4 6-2. The guy was a lefty but didn't actually know how to hit it wide on the AD-court.

First set

During the first two games I played like Venus at Wimbledon, holding and breaking to 15. Then I sort of left the court mentally and before I knew it, he was a break up, serving for 5-3. On game point, 40-30, he hit about 20 short balls and I didn't come in on any. () But (Luckily) I won the point and broke to level it at 4-4. I then held serve to 30 and confidently held for the set.

Second Set

At this point I was in my groove, shouting 'adje' every few points, smacking winners right left and centre, making few unforced errors and serving live gernades. At 5-2 I then hit 3 double-faults in a row. Then it was an ace, a service winner, and possibly the longest point of my life. Deuce. I then served it out quickly! YaY!