TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM   #797
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

This was such a painful loss. At least Monica fought to the end but her inability to hold serve when it really mattered and and to stay mentally strong when she most needed to cost her dear. I really hope this match can be a wake up call for her and will result in her doing everything in her power to make that serve as good as it can be and to really to some mental conditioning so that she stops losing matches because of her mental frailties.

A good attitude and mental strength is so important in the modern game. I read in an interview with Dulgheru that she has her own mental coach. I would love it if Monica could have a little chat with Alex and perhaps arrange to start seeing this guy too. I think it might make a real difference. Monica simply has to toughen up mentally if she ever wants to get back to being a competitive top 100 player again.