TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #478 - Roland Garros - 2010 | Complete. Congrats to bionic71!

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2010, 07:01 PM   #10
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #478 - Roland Garros - 2010

ANNOUNCEMENTS

6/2

Some people got a little smarter in that round, and 27 people picked Stosur over Serena . Meanwhile 56 people incorrectly chose Petrova to beat Dementieva. Everything has been updated after all four quarterfinals, and bionic71 is still barely haging onto the lead now by five points. Also, with Stosur's win, Yarden has managed to sneak up into 3rd, and Blackeagle remains in 2nd.

5/31

Everything has been updated after the round of 16! In that round, 56 people incorrectly picked Henin over Stosur , while the most correctly picked match was Petrova over Venus with only 13. Bionic71 still holds a slight lead.

5/29

Martian Martin has moved into 2nd, and Blackeagle into 3rd after a good DAY07 with only one (very minor) upset. However, bionic71 still holds a 19 point round. Everything is updated after DAY07

5/27

Another (albeit very rainy) day is in the books! Bionic71 still holds a decent lead. On DAY05, 32 people managed to correctly pick the wild card Groth over the 39 year-old Date Krumm. As for the most missed picked, 46 people put their hopes on the former champion Ana Ivanovic and were disappointed when Alisa Kleybanova hit her off the court.

5/26

DAY04 at the French Open was a rainy one, with four matches that didn't even get on court! In addition, the day saw few upsets and a LOT of missed picked. For now, bionic71 has expanded the lead.

5/25

Everything has been updated after the first round! . It was a tough first round, with unexpected upsets (and the expected ones not coming true). However, it has made for a close race and (almost) anyone can still win it!

5/24

After day 2, kfh_9118 has managed to pull ahead by 9 points, but there are still plenty of days left! 62 people managed to pick Anabel Medina Garrigues correctly making it the most picked, while 36 people incorrectly picked Benesova, making it the most incorrectly picked match of the day (KoOlMaNsTeVeN was the only person to pick Wozniak).

Also, Shuai Peng withdrew from the tournament, so anyone that chose her match against Vania King will need to replace it. New scoring points can be found in the 5th post, and if you look on the Picks Summary it will say that your pick was invalid. Thanks

5/23

Everything is running smoothly All is updated after DAY01, with 12 people sitting atop the leader board, all with 26 points. Good luck to everyone on DAY02

5/22

A preview has been put up, enjoy! In addition, qualifiers have been added and all first round scoring points are now up.

5/21

First round scoring points are up!! Begin picking

5/20

Thread is up! Good luck to everyone . Scoring points available once the draw is out. Some form of preview will be up tonight or tomorrow.
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.

Last edited by twight6 : Jun 2nd, 2010 at 05:10 PM.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote