TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old May 20th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #378
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

I played my first full match in what seems like FOREVER.
Basically my coach had organised a friendly match between the top juniors from my club, and the local college team (who won the national schools competition last year). He coaches both teams and I had to play this 18 year old. Im only 14 and to begin with I played AMAZING and I won the first set 6-2 . However, I then started to get too far ahead of myself (I started thinking about what the final scoreline would be; i was thinking i could finish it in 2 easy sets)and he started serving amazing; i quickly lost the 2nd set 6-1. However I won the Champions tie break which we play instead of a full 3rd set 10-5 and in doing so picked up just my 2nd win on grass.

I think I should mention that the final score after all matches were played was 4-10 to the college academy.