TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dia Evtimova Thread

View Single Post

Old May 17th, 2010, 03:04 PM   #322
country flag black_fire

black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future black_fire has a brilliant future
Re: Dia Evtimova Thread

Wow !!

In the past weeks Dia made QR2 in Stuttgart, where lost to the eventual semi-finalist, qualified for the MD of Estoril (beating the strong clay-courter Pous-Tio in QR3), where she lost to the eventual finalist and now she scored 3 great wins in Strasbourg qualies to enter into the MD, too!!

So if this pattern continues, Dia might lose to the future champion

Anyway, great tournament for her so far, Cavaday won a 25k a couple of weeks ago, while Palkina is a quite strong opponent, as well. Let's wish luck to Dia, I'm glad all her efforts on the ITF tour are starting to pay off!

Possible R1 opponents are Gorges, Sevastova, Baltacha and Malek - all top 100 players. Whoever she gets it's gonna be tough, but that's the experience she needs to gain in order to reach top 200 and higher.
Cars are running by
The world has stopped...

Proud Member of Tsveti's Troops
black_fire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote