Originally Posted by fantic
Now I see that Kwan usually played #4..Hammel playing at #3 really seems to have affected the outcome
Fantic Kwan was playing #4 only when Hammel was out for 5 weeks.
The likely outcome minus Hammel
1. Byron (UCI) def. Alawin (LBS) = happened
2. Bisharat (UCI) def. Dallara (LSB) = happened
3. Barlett (UCI) def. Armstrong (LBS) = most likely to happen
4. Kwan (UCI) vs Manasse (LBS) = Kwan playing great so coinflip
5. Smith (UCI) def. Jeczmionka (LBS) = most likely to happen
6. Cantlay (LBS) def. Holladay (UCI) = most likely to happen
In last years Big West Tourney Barlett won the 1st set vs Armstrong and was close to winning the 2nd when the match was stopped.
Most likely result minus Hammel is UCI wins 4-2 with Kwan - Manasse unfinished in 3rd set.