TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indonesian tennis

View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2003, 12:09 PM   #146
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Um back and for always cheering Indonesia!

Hi, guys! Miss u all!!! In the midst of my tight schedule, I could only read the newspaper to find out Indonesia's status in Tokyo over the week and finally, we managed to kick China out! Now, I am anxious to wait who is gonna be Indonesia's opponent in July and I hope, we can be the hosting country. Is it possible? Let us pray SARS will go away! It has been a while since we hosted - last time back in 1996 when we lost 2-3 to Switzerland. Yayuk Basuki was the playmaker when she defeated Hingis! Patty Schnyder was playing also! Indonesia lost in doubles when Yayuk partnered with Romana Tedjakusuma! It is time for Indonesia to host again and please, powerful Martina Widjaja - please use all your authority to make it happen!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote