TennisForum.com - View Single Post - How was Steffi Graf career in early 90s,if she had no dad scandal in 1990 ?

View Single Post

Old May 3rd, 2010, 10:28 PM   #13
country flag nat75

nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold nat75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How was Steffi Graf career in early 90s,if she had no dad scandal in 1990 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by calou View Post
Sure negative things affect our life and the player's game,and sure the Steffi's game has been affected by her dad's affair.But everyone suffers problems along his life ,all the champions suffered pain during their careers,we don't know their private life
I concur. I can relate certain meltdown at the French (and a certain date at the time)with a rumor that was spreaded by one of her endorsers at the Italian Open. But then she has fighted those rumors most of her a career so it could probably be related to certain American coach who tried to flatten her strokes.
nat75 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote