TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old May 2nd, 2010, 03:55 PM   #330
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron. View Post
My friend said I should focus on split steps and grunting to help me relax
Split steps are a great things to concentrate on when you are nervous, cause usually the first thing that goes when you are nervous is your reaction time. Especially against a player like the one you played again, who was varying his shots, you need to react and move fast, so instead of thinking about what he will do, or what you'll do to return his serve, just think about your feet moving well and your body and mind will do the rest and react properly. And the more you do that, the less nervous you'll be.

Forgetting to split step when nervous is definitely something I do all the time and this usually works