TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2010, 12:42 PM   #319
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your tennis results?!

I played interclub competition today. I was out drinking til 3am the night before and my match was at 1pm. I was a bit hungover!

So I was making lots of mistakes at the start and lost the first 5-7 and kept playing stupidly going down 1-4 in the 2nd until i finally got my shit together and won 5-7 6-4 6-3. In the 2nd half of the match there were not many UEs so lots of good rallies and winners.

Then we had the doubles match which we won 6-4 6-3. I even served my way out of a game from 0-40. That was fun. :-) My shoulder's a bit sore, but a good day. Very tired now and going to have a good night's sleep.