TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Chris Evert Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2010, 08:24 AM   #1653
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chris Evert Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by daze11 View Post
I wasn't putting you down with the 'casual observer' line, I was saying "You are above that" in your knowledge, and was surprised you seemed to be implying chris was not in any competitive running with graf. i always appreciate your comments!!! (except maybe the ones that go on and on about daily shopping trips!! ) ... but i've gotten over it. We basically agree on about 88% of tennis history. like evert>henin>austin.
Oh DazeYou make me smile thanks. And you may well have a point that with my knowledge maybe I should get my facts right before I ping a message. And dont mention the word shops to me I cant stand them. I havent even bought anything to wear for years apart from in Maceys in Boston last year and I was dragged screaming there. Actually I think Evert was a better tennis player than Graf,although of course that does not mean that she was a greater champion. But again what would her total of GS have been if she had played Australia as much as Steffi, and she had played the French in the Barker/ Jausovec/ Ruzici era???
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote